Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown

36c.jpg

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I realize that you think every goalie in the league is the ghost of Jacques Plante since you’ve spent so much time watching the Kings pop gun offense making every backup look amazing for so long but I assure you that your expectations are unrealistic when it comes to goalie performance.

Thanks Bro. Appreciate your insight.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
cmon you know he didn't actually want an answer, he just wanted to savor the moment his team is on top for the first time in a decade and start some ****

Until someone actually acts like a troll, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Especially if after the first few responses, he could have piled on.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
cmon you know he didn't actually want an answer, he just wanted to savor the moment his team is on top for the first time in a decade and start some ****

Not at all, legitimately curious.

Is Rob Blake going to be the guy to lead the rebuild or is there a feeling that could change?

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003

Is Rob Blake going to be the guy to lead the rebuild or is there a feeling that could change?

There's no indication he's on the hot seat.

As for leading the rebuild, he says all the right things, but we're all waiting for him to move some more older players out.

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017

Blake may have issues, but he has helmed one of the most impressive propect pool rebuildings I have ever seen. In 2+ seasons he has taken the Kings prospect pool from one of the worst to one of the best with only one top 10 pick(5th overall).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad