Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 4 - To Eberle or Not to Eberle - that is the question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Cool, let's maybe find a way to be the team that takes Nylander at $7 million via trade versus signing Marner at $12.75 (and four 1sts).:laugh:

I’ve been on that wagon for a while. To be fair if Hawks add Marner and Byram then those picks will be late 1st...imagine trading prime Kane in 2010 for 4 late 1st

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Whats your offer for Nylander? I think they ask for one of Boqvist or Jokiharju...most seem unwilling to depart with that type of asset...

@Blue Liner
@BK

Last edited:

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
Whats your offer for Nylander? I think they ask for one of Boqvist or Jokiharju...most seem unwilling to depart with that type of asset...

@Blue Liner
@BK

I am not sure. Mitchell/NB would be my first choice to trade plus a pick. Gus or Murphy could be had as
well.

Maybe Gus and a 1st? Is this expensive? Sure but Nylander is a damn good player who is signed on a fine deal longterm. This would also be our "big FA" splash imo.

It all depends on how low his value goes.

Last edited:

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
i think i would rather have hayes for 6 million a year for free then nylander for 7 plus assets

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
I saw all I needed to see of Hayes in the blues series this year. Absolutely horrible performance.

Nylander didnt light up the bruins by any means but I thought he played well. I dont think i would sign hayes unless it was something like 5 million for 3 years or less. Which wont happen.

ChicagoHockeyFan

Mar 3, 2019
No thanks on Nylander, he’s too soft. Too much like Schmaltz, would rather get a guy who can score goals for 7 mil. 7 goals in 55 games this year playing part of the time with Matthews, a lot was on 4th line too and he jumped around a bit and started late cuz of contract hold out. Tough season overall but I don’t want to touch that contract or player that much. Overall not at all interested in adding Nylander, lots of his production is on PP in Toronto also, they have a better PP than us IMO and we wouldn’t find a spot on PP1 for him so he wouldn’t get a lot of time and won’t produce nearly as much

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
not sure nylander is exactly a gamer himself. hes for sure another tier skill level but a million in cap + say jokijarju? (wont come cheap) is tough to give up. for an extra 10 points? both scoring about .75ppg pace although nylander has shown he can do it consistently also age difference may be a factor as you will get more of nylander prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad