Speculation: 2019-20 Expected Blackhawks Roster Part 4 - To Eberle or Not to Eberle - that is the question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Adding Eberle would increase our depth thru entire lineup by plugging a hole we have in top 9 and allowing a lesser player to go onto 4th line

Also not sure why the idea of actually rolling 3 legit scoring lines is so controversial here (Hawks won with good depth up front)

The lack of stability/consistency from 3rd line has been issue with Hawks adding a guy like Eberle to our top 9 and PP would be great move

Section88

Kaner? I hardly know her
Jul 11, 2017
Panarin - Toews - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Dzingel
Saad - Duchene - Kubalik
Caggiula - Kampf - Tanev
Kahun

Keith - Joker
Byram - Murphy
Forsling - Gus
Seabs

Crow
Delia

looks about right to me....
I think we might be able to get in a wildcard spot with that roster... but who knows since we dont have any top pairing dmen :sarcasm:

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Panarin - Toews - Kane
DeBrincat - Strome - Dzingel
Saad - Duchene - Kubalik
Caggiula - Kampf - Tanev
Kahun

Keith - Joker
Byram - Murphy
Forsling - Gus
Seabs

Crow
Delia

looks about right to me....

So we vastly overpay Tanev on FA market (He will be looking for 3.5M-4M) to play on our 4th line while overpaying for Dzingel

Dzingel has been pretty worthless for Jackets in playoffs and whoever overpays for him as UFA will regret it

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
So we vastly overpay Tanev on FA market (He will be looking for 3.5M-4M) to play on our 4th line while overpaying for Dzingel

Dzingel has been pretty worthless for Jackets in playoffs and whoever overpays for him as UFA will regret it
tumblr_pqdvtssyTK1xkok61o1_500.gif

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Adding Eberle would increase our depth thru entire lineup by plugging a hole we have in top 9 and allowing a lesser player to go onto 4th line

Also not sure why the idea of actually rolling 3 legit scoring lines is so controversial here (Hawks won with good depth up front)

The lack of stability/consistency from 3rd line has been issue with Hawks adding a guy like Eberle to our top 9 and PP would be great move

Why not improve our depth while also adding someone to the roster who helps fixes its flaws at the same time?

Adding Eberle? lol

I'd rather we not add anyone vs adding Eberle.

Reactions: Krivo25

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN

How much would you pay him? And for how long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->