GDT: 2018 WJC • Game 27 • SF1: SWE (4) - USA (2) F

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Missed the slash? What happend? Looked like it hurt bad, hopefully it's not bad for Yamamoto.

Other than that, it's been a gongshow in the third period. What the heck has the refs been up to? Such dives.
Looked similar to what happened to Lindholm in the WHC this spring could've hit a nerve.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
What?

If anything Canadians get criticized for taking this tournament too seriously.
Well it may have changed recently but in previous tournaments I remember seeing canadians say they didn't think the tourney was a big deal as well as use the whole "our best players aren't on the team" argument. Every fanbase is guilty of having those type of people.

Patrik Barkov

Jun 25, 2016
What does that have to do with anything?

I didn't love or hate getting slashed it was just part of the game.

Either way that doesn't change the fact that Yamamoto is a little *****.
Don't even want to know whats under that censor. It's sad how agressive people get over kids playing hockey.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
I might be biased but I don't see the issue with Woll in this game. Don't really have an opinion on the first goal against, and the last two are just ridiculous shots. Might have over-committed a bit on the second, but not really something I'd blame him for either.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I am honestly curious to hear what your problems are with the goals he let in tonight. I am all ears. Should be good.

Seriously? Goals 3 and 4 were terrible. Goal 1 was pretty bad as well.

He was just playing with zero confidence. You just can't allow those types of goals in a big game like this. But he was terrible all tournament so it's not a surprise.

Seanaconda

May 6, 2016
What does that have to do with anything?

I didn't love or hate getting slashed it was just part of the game.

Either way that doesn't change the fact that Yamamoto is a little *****.
Idk if you hit your knee funnybone it deadlegs you and hurts like hell just gotta get the right spot tho.

Tomas W

Oct 23, 2007
Sweden
Diving or not its the refs job to do the refs job. Well to be fair the were max two questionable calls against Sweden, but they came in a bad time at the end there.

DDRhockey

Hockeyfan since 1986
Oct 11, 2017
Americans crying about a slash when they flopped like italian soccer players all game

EK47

Jukka Jalonen should be in all the hall of fames.
Feb 7, 2013
Well deserved win by Sweden very happy to see so many of the guys come through and execute a very good game.

Especially happy for Petterssons monster game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad