OT: 2018 Winnipeg Blue Bombers (10-7) NEXT @ EDM (8-9) November 3 (CLINCHED PLAYOFFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
Turnover at the goal line! (if it holds up)

Edit: honestly I would have called that a TD but I'll take it

None

Feb 22, 2012
Looks like he never has control, if he had control he'd have put it clearly over the goal line. Doesn't even look like it crosses definitively.

Reactions: sipowicz

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Bombers ground out a great tough victory over the Stamps - Nichols 358 yards, no interceptions, and looking like a great field general out there for the last 4 games for the Bombers. Great win boys - we're into the playoffs, and will be tough to beat. :thumbu:

Last edited:

WPGChief

May 25, 2017
Winnipeg
jetsnation.ca
Glad the Bombers clinched so my butt doesn't have to stay clenched for another week.

Defense finally looks like it's performing - not sure how much credit I can give to Richie Hall, but Adam Bighill has just been absolutely dominant. Matt Nichols finally looks like the Matt Nichols of old, and Harris keeps on trucking. What a comfy feeling going into the playoffs not having given up 400 yards in the air (last time being at Calgary in week 11). They've finally proven to me they can bring in a good performance on offense and defense on a consistent basis... is... is this what hope feels like?

Holden Caulfield

Eternal Skeptic
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
Umm, yes they did.

I went down to concessions with 10 minutes left to go in the first quarter. They had no fountain drinks (or cups for the souvenir cup I wanted to buy on sale) or beer. They said no one had it. They said maybe try Rum Hut. This is near the south end zone in the upper deck. The Rum Hut is in the north end zone on the lower level. The whole staff had nothing to sell weren't even at the tills it took a few minutes of gesturing just to get them to cover over to talk to me, they were too busy laughing in the back. Incredibly frustrating and my season ticket rep will be hearing about it. The organization has done a great job promoting the in game experience over the past few years but today was completely unacceptable.

Reactions: sipowicz

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I went down to concessions with 10 minutes left to go in the first quarter. They had no fountain drinks (or cups for the souvenir cup I wanted to buy on sale) or beer. They said no one had it. They said maybe try Rum Hut. This is near the south end zone in the upper deck. The Rum Hut is in the north end zone on the lower level. The whole staff had nothing to sell weren't even at the tills it took a few minutes of gesturing just to get them to cover over to talk to me, they were too busy laughing in the back. Incredibly frustrating and my season ticket rep will be hearing about it. The organization has done a great job promoting the in game experience over the past few years but today was completely unacceptable.
I had 6 draft beers during the game and was with a party of about 10 people who had about the same. Not sure what to tell you, luck maybe? Was sitting around sec 123

Brominator

Sep 12, 2009
WPG
So, there's no catching Sask in the standings, right? So, no home playoff game? (I think the Riders have the tiebreaker against us).

If that's the case, if BC beats Sask tomorrow, don't we want to lose against Edmonton so we can get the crossover? I'd much rather go through the East to get to the Grey Cup than try to win in Regina and then Calgary. Hamilton and Ottawa seem much easier to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino