OT: 2018 Winnipeg Blue Bombers (10-7) NEXT @ EDM (8-9) November 3 (CLINCHED PLAYOFFS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
so, when do you put in Streveler?
i say start of the 4th. but we know this will not happen.

*whoops. i literally spoke 4 seconds too soon*

Reactions: Flair Hay

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
I know I stopped cheering for the bombers. They're baseline my fav team in the CFL, but I can't get invested in them. Why bother.

CFL football is an odd thing. It doesn't take much to be a good team and you are likely to see a finals chance every few years.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Didn't really appreciate the play of Bighill in BC, I knew he was a very good football player but holy hell

That signing was massive, I honestly think he's the best defensive player in the CFL. If he was 3 inches taller he'd definitely be a guy who never had a chance of coming to the CFL.

Dominant game by the defense as a whole this afternoon though.

nobody imp0rtant

Registered pessimist
May 23, 2018
Riders have been so lucky this year. Glad it stopped today. Zero class in sask I'm glad to these jackasses get embarrassed.

Just part of Jones' cunning strategy to ensure a Riders-Bombers semi at Mosaic. Beware The 13th Man, Holden. It tolls for thee. Or something like that. :laugh:

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Great game by the Bombers. They dominated every aspect. Nichols was sharp. The D was outstanding. Bighill with one of the most dominant defensive performances in a long time. He was unstoppable.

Kudos to the coaches that had a great game plan.

Reactions: snowkiddin

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
@GNP , Nichols was great today, made some great reads, was decisive and got the ball over the top at the right times. He did a really good job with some misdirection in looking off the safety. Play action really helped the Bombers today, as it always should with a back like Harris. As predicted Bombers owned the line of scrimmage.

Would have been curious to see if LaPolice would have stuck to the game plan if the score was closer. He tends to get a little impatient but had the luxury of not having to be today.

Bighill, Loffler and the D were simply beastly today.

Reactions: GNP

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
If Nichols doesn't give the game away and the D can continue to play like they have, there is hope.......at least that what I keep telling myself, very satisfying win this afternoon.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
The CFL is strictly about making playoffs, staying healthy and getting hot at the end. One 3 game win streak wins it all.

Glad to see us actually finding our groove and peaking at the end of the season for once to give us an actual chance

Reactions: one other person

DowntownBooster

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
The CFL is strictly about making playoffs, staying healthy and getting hot at the end. One 3 game win streak wins it all.

Glad to see us actually finding our groove and peaking at the end of the season for once to give us an actual chance

You're right on the money with that. Quite often a great regular season record doesn't guarantee playoff success.

:jets

Whileee

May 29, 2010
@GNP , Nichols was great today, made some great reads, was decisive and got the ball over the top at the right times. He did a really good job with some misdirection in looking off the safety. Play action really helped the Bombers today, as it always should with a back like Harris. As predicted Bombers owned the line of scrimmage.

Would have been curious to see if LaPolice would have stuck to the game plan if the score was closer. He tends to get a little impatient but had the luxury of not having to be today.

Bighill, Loffler and the D were simply beastly today.
I liked that Loffler was reading plays and jumping routes instead of just looking for big hits after 15-20 yard receptions.

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
new jerseys next year for the Alouettes. finally.

someone pointed out that ALL of their old logos are in small font on the helmet. I'm guessing the Delta logo's on the other side

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
I wonder if Muamba is due any bonuses in the new year :cool:

DpkQ_i6UwAAyFYk.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad