Blue Jays GDT: 2018 v4| And we're done | Blue Jays finish season 73-89 | See you in 2019!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
yeah hes been one of my favorite prospects for a while now. he's a big boy and more times then not it takes a few extra years to get control of all that size. but if his cup of coffee is showing anything I really hope we make room for him next year. he seems to see the ball well and drives it .. out of curiosity. has all his doubles been opposite way not pulled?

His 3rd double yesterday was pulled down the line. I can't remember them all(I'm missing one), but that's the pulled on I can recall.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Ok, I think we've officially reached comical level. 6 doubles in 8 at bats? You're kidding me

Griffin76

May 17, 2014
Nova Scotia
Hold them down in the top of the 9th to set up the dramatic heroics in the bottom from Tellez.

He reminds me a lot of Lance Berkman.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Curious why Carrasco was allowed to stay in so long. Indians have already wrapped up the central (and will be the 3rd ranked division winner) so it's basically wasting bullets in the chamber of that arm. Id be taking them out after 5/6 innings and definitely not let them go over 100 pitches.

When he struggles in the post season or suffers an injury they might be wishing they didn't over use him in these meaningless games.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
I have no idea why but I had a really good feeling Pillar was gonna hit a walk off there.

nilan30

Jan 14, 2004
Hazel Mae just congratulated Pillar on "home" # 12 and the other night she talked to Rowdy about his "extra" hits. How do you just forget key words like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad