GDT: 2018 Training Camp Part 5 | Locally Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Completely not noticed but what is the goal song ? Did they change it for that local artist who died?

Haven't heard what it is but they said they weren't changing it, so I'm guessing still Party Hard.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Everyone, come back down to earth. It's Buffalo without their good players.

:P

It is, but at the same time, not every day you see a 5 goal game in which you don't really blame the opposition goaltender at all. I guess its just nice to see them slaughter some kids like they should.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pens have had a great flow with tons of puck support. And I cannot sing the praises of Brassard enough.

If Brass plays the way he is capable of and Murray rebounds there is no reason we shouldn't be able to challenge for #1 in the East and the President's Trophy for that matter. We're that good and deep imo.

Reactions: ColePens

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Riikola is playing so well that I don't know how you can justify him not being on the opening day lineup. I think he may be playing better than Maatta did in 2013.

Reactions: Pancakes

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
100% agree with what Phil Bourque is saying. Riikola looks like a guy who fits our system to a T and plays it well.

Looks totally comfortable in the system.

Reactions: Peat

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Yep...they should scratch Olek for him imo

Yeah this game has really emphasized that. Maatta and Johnson both have had fantastic games, and Oleksiak is just...there. Like he's not bad, he's just there.

Sprong looked really good on Crosby's line there.

Nice touch pass to Guentzel by Sprong there.

Then Guentzel telegraphed it and tried a half slapper :laugh:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Or trade Maatta for a LW.

Dumoulin - Letang
Riikola - Schultz
Oleksiak - Johnson

Why trade Maatta for a LWer? They don't need a LWer and Maatta has looked incredible tonight. They shouldn't be selling anyone off the roster yet, trading Maatta so Riikola can get a top-4 spot sounds like an incredibly bad idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad