GDT: 2018 Training Camp Part 5 | Locally Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
About as confident in the back ups as last year. So almost automatic lost.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
The Sharks have a generational #1 defenseman, another elite #1 defenseman and another guy who's arguably a #1 defenseman. Their defense absolutely blows the Penguins out of the water, it's not even a question. It's not like their forwards are chopped liver, either, they are extremely strong at forward too.

I do not disagree. They are great.

I might be a homer, but I think we are better... on paper.

If games were played on paper, we would have a few more Cups :laugh:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
2 down, adverts galore blocking the view, download this, sign in here. **** this. Baseball time

Not sure what stream you were watching, mine was perfect - other than not getting the score clock on it. Got the pens crew, good quality, no extra crap.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
OMG those sharks have so manyyyyyyy #1 defenders!!!

shark-toys-web.jpg

(also, I am f***ing STOKED for this year. It is gonna be fun in San Jose lol, can not wait to hit some games)

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Great..it’s not going to OT...both DeSmith and Jarry have been unimpressive....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I was at swing dancing lessons tonight. Is it complete pond hockey like the score suggests?

I used to go to a swing dance class on Saturday nights sometimes in Vancouver. So much fun but it’s freaking hard. Great way to meet girls though. Not many guys there. :)

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
The Sharks have a generational #1 defenseman, another elite #1 defenseman and another guy who's arguably a #1 defenseman. Their defense absolutely blows the Penguins out of the water, it's not even a question. It's not like their forwards are chopped liver, either, they are extremely strong at forward too.
Has a team ever won the cup whose best forward was only as good as Logan Couture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad