Prospect Info: 2018 St. Louis Blues Prospect Camp

MissouriMook

Still just a Mook among men
Sponsor
Jul 4, 2014
Fitz, waits until the last second to drop to butterfly. Makes himself very big in net and does good job directing rebounds to the corners.
I noticed that in the Memorial Cup tournament. He really did a lot in the last 6 months to change my mind about him as a prospect.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
A lot of people want to include Kostin in trade proposals, but im telling you, hes going to be a monster. He plays witch an edge too. He’s the kind of player you go to war with in the playoffs.

The problem is that you have to give to get and we really shouldn't give Robert Thomas. Good center prospects are pure gold and Thomas is a really good center prospect.

At that point it's probably Kyrou or Kostin.

I'm fine with giving up one of them simply because we have the other to ease the sting of losing one. I'd much rather give Tage Thompson but I'm not sure that's feasible.

Of course we could also call this a transition year and give all the kids a chance and see where we are next year or at this year's trade deadline.

WeWentBlues

May 3, 2017
If Armstrong strikes out this offseason, I want to see this next year.

Kid Line 2.0
Kostin - Thomas - Kyrou

Oshie/Perron/Berglund circa 2009 reincarnate!!!!!!!!!!!

LETS GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I mean, I know we have a pretty nasty forward cupboard, but cmon lmao play some defense. Sounds like a game of shinny out there

They are playing 3 on 3 now but there has been some good defense on the 4 on 4. Noel directed traffic to break up a 3 on 2 at one point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad