Prospect Info: 2018 St. Louis Blues Prospect Camp

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Needs to add weight but yeah I concur, kid is a monster. Plus he can skate well.
I remember him looking like a rail last year, so I do think he bilked up some.

Although that doesn’t mean as much. I could easily be misremembering.

Blanick

Winter is coming
Sep 20, 2011
St. Louis
I remember him looking like a rail last year, so I do think he bilked up some.

Although that doesn’t mean as much. I could easily be misremembering.

He has added some weight. Looked like that Rueschhoff kid looks this year. Total string bean.

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
Korac is saying that players have to undergo their off-ice testing. That is some of the delay. Maybe Thomas is just held up getting cleared?

67Blues

Got it for Bobby
Mar 22, 2013
Section 111
St Louis announces that Robert Thomas is scheduled to miss the 18-19 season with an ACL year, and the 19-20 season with a different ACL tear
Not Bluesy enough. More like Thomas will be the first NHL player to have to undergo Tommy John surgery. Then he'll miss the next season after contracting a rare case of African malaria even though he's never been to the continent but it was from a mosquito that snuck in with a batch of fruit at Whole Foods.

Stelmacki

May 2, 2017
St Louis announces that Robert Thomas is scheduled to miss the 18-19 season with an ACL tear, and the 19-20 season with a different ACL tear

He was also looked at by both Blues and Cardinals medical staffs, but they found nothing wrong and cleared him to play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad