Patriots/NFL 2018 Season VII - Next Up 1/20 6:40 PM - AFC CHAMPIONSHIP @ Kansas City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
It was a good 50 minute effort, but they're going to need the full 60 minutes next week against the Chiefs.

Only reason it wasn’t a 60 min effort was precisely that they didn’t need it. I was more scared of the Chargers than the Chiefs tbh. Chiefs D should be managable. Just hope ours holds up at Arrowhead.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Brady set the record for most consecutive playoff pass attempts without an interception, passing Drew Brees. I was wondering whether Brees’s record was active and he’d just need two to pass Tom again. Then he throws a pick on his first attempt, making it a moot point. :laugh:

(It wasn’t, he has quite a lot of them recently, his streak was 2009-2012)

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Also how the hell are the Eagles even in the playoffs... And they’ll probably end up in the SB :laugh:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
That taunting penalty could be the game. This drive would’ve been over (ignoring that we can’t know what would’ve happened)

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Dw00QVtWoAEARoO.jpg:large

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013

That Brady was ever an underdog to the Bills, a franchise he has majority ownership in, is a joke. That game ended up pretty close due to needless mistakes in what should’ve been garbage time, but still.

Still frustrating how they lost their undefeated record (and later squandered HFA and a probable title) to f***ing Osweiler that year.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
That Brady was ever an underdog to the Bills, a franchise he has majority ownership in, is a joke. That game ended up pretty close due to needless mistakes in what should’ve been garbage time, but still.

Still frustrating how they lost their undefeated record (and later squandered HFA and a probable title) to ****ing Osweiler that year.
If Chris Harper doesn't muff that punt, I honestly think the 2015 Pats have a great shot at going undefeated. They definitely don't come out flat and f*** around like they did against the Eagles if they don't lose to the Broncos.

Even if they finish 15-1 or 14-2, winning that game means homefield, which means we beat Denver and probably Carolina on the way to another superbowl. All because some practice squad loser can't hold onto a punt.

Reactions: Fossy21

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
11 and a half minute TD drive for the Saints. One more of those and this game is pretty much over, regardless what the Eagles do. Highly unlikely, though. I do think the Saints win, however. Eagles doing well to keep it this close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad