Patriots/NFL 2018 Season VI - 11-5 - Next up Chargers - January 13th 1 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
The Raider did help out by beating the Steelers two weeks ago, and they only lost by a TD last time they faced the Chiefs. It could be competitive at least. But yes, we should already have the #1 seed on lockdown. Oh well!

Chiefs don’t scare me that much anyway. Then again, that’s what most would say about the Pats atm.

Reactions: McGarnagle

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
The Raider did help out by beating the Steelers two weeks ago, and they only lost by a TD last time they faced the Chiefs. It could be competitive at least. But yes, we should already have the #1 seed on lockdown. Oh well!

Chiefs don’t scare me that much anyway. Then again, that’s what most would say about the Pats atm.
For the first time in quite a while, you can say every team in the playoffs bracket is seriously flawed in some way. It might just come down to matchups, luck,nor great individual efforts.

Without Hunt, the Chiefs have been vulnerable. Their defense is getting whipped too.

If we happen to go to Arrowhead for the AFCCG, the Chiefs would be favored, but I could see the Pats coming out with the win just due to Andy Reid and pressure being on the young Mahomes.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
For the first time in quite a while, you can say every team in the playoffs bracket is seriously flawed in some way. It might just come down to matchups, luck,nor great individual efforts.

Without Hunt, the Chiefs have been vulnerable. Their defense is getting whipped too.

If we happen to go to Arrowhead for the AFCCG, the Chiefs would be favored, but I could see the Pats coming out with the win just due to Andy Reid and pressure being on the young Mahomes.

And I fully expect them to find a way to take out Tyreek Hill. It’s unusual for a single player to shred our defense multiple times in a row, and that’s exactly what Hill has done. The last few times though Hunt has as well, so with him out of the picture I would expect Bill to find a way to shift the focus on Hill.

For all the praise Kelce has received from everyone, he’s never done shit against the Patriots.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-12-29_12-5-20.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad