Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-12-23_20-26-20.png

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
It's kinda funny how this might end up working out. I think I would rather play the Texans over the Chargers or Ravens. But I think the Colts might beat them anyway and then you get Chargers or Ravens. Bottom line is I would absolutely love to see the Texans visit Gillette in a few weeks.

Reactions: 13Hockey

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
My father is the reason I watch sports alone. A Boston team is losing he turns it off and will come back later to it. I watch all the way through.

Sounds exactly how I feel about my dad and sports.

I will always be grateful for him giving me the hockey bug, but he’s an insufferable “fan” and a bandwagoner to say the least.

GabeTravels

ME > MN > GA
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2011
Marietta, GA
Funny thing about the AFC East...

In the Brady era, if we exclude the division winner every year, here are the winning percentages for the rest of each division:

AFC East - .457
NFC East - .451
NFC South - .439
AFC North - .425
AFC South - .422
AFC West - .420
NFC North - .417
NFC West - .401

Reactions: Fossy21 and Fenway

Nothingbutglass

Sep 28, 2017
Every year I hear about Chargers being dark horse that you dont want to play. Every time I see them, its multiple Rivers turnovers and stupid football.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
You’re totally right.

Couldn’t have don’t without that buck 24 through the air today.

If you think Brady was even reasonably okay today I’m not gonna waste the muscles in my fingers to debate it. It was pretty clear.

They ran a lot today. Brady had to adjust to life without Gordon. 2 seed is great all things considered.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
They ran a lot today. Brady had to adjust to life without Gordon. 2 seed is great all things considered
I get all that. But it’s Tom Brady. Guy that mad a run with Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson as his receivers. He’s dealt with a lot worse receivers.

I was a Tom Brady fan before he even started a game for the Pats... I know he’s a touchy subject, but I ain’t the one unfortunately. I don’t think he’s done and I’d still take him over any QB in the game for the next few years if given the choice.

But if we can’t admit that throwing for 124, 1TD and 2 pics is a terrible game then we’re obviously in a little too deep.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Pretty sure Buffalo had the top rated secondary going into today. With the loss of Gordon and Brady's age, they need this bye more than ever. Rest up and come up with best gameplan possible for the current personnel. Whether it's KC or Chargers as #1 seed, both have lost at home to playoff teams recently. Certainly wouldn't be crazy to see the Patriots hosting AFC title game as the 2 seed.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I get all that. But it’s Tom Brady. Guy that mad a run with Kenbrell Thompkins and Aaron Dobson as his receivers. He’s dealt with a lot worse receivers.

I was a Tom Brady fan before he even started a game for the Pats... I know he’s a touchy subject, but I ain’t the one unfortunately. I don’t think he’s done and I’d still take him over any QB in the game for the next few years if given the choice.

But if we can’t admit that throwing for 124, 1TD and 2 pics is a terrible game then we’re obviously in a little too deep.

Not his best year but his arm strength is ok. Better O line and weapons he'll win the division for a few more years. He has a chance for another superbowl that's all I ask.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
We would be the #1 seed right now if it wasn't for that Miami play. Sigh.

Still have a chance at the 1 seed.

That would require the Chargers losing @ Denver (feasible) and the Chiefs losing to the Raiders (very unlikely, but it would be the most Raiders thing possible to ruin their draft position).

Reactions: KrejciMVP

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
We would be the #1 seed right now if it wasn't for that Miami play. Sigh.

That would require the Chargers losing @ Denver (feasible) and the Chiefs losing to the Raiders (very unlikely, but it would be the most Raiders thing possible to ruin their draft position).

Hopefully the raiders want to ruin the chiefs party and the Jets might want to stick it to the pats by ruining their chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad