Prospect Info: 2018 Rookie Tournament

kb

Aug 28, 2009
Lilly was one of our best players in the game and what some people are calling show boating I am called it “ what a highly skilled player would do against less skilled players”

One of the hardest things to do is to look good against less skilled players as your reads will be off as you can not read well off of a less skilled player. It is why almost every year a player or two will have a good few games and get everyone thinking they are can’t miss players when in fact they are never will be players.

Lilly is more ready then most understand and I will be willing to bet at main camp he will look even better playing with similar skilled players. He is very young players his age are not allowed to play in the AHL here in North America as they are sent back to play against kids.
Nailed it. He was head and shoulders above.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
Nice to see the players from the latest draft doing well.

Sandin, Durzi, Hollowell, SDA, Stotts and Bouthillier have all looked pretty good.

Reactions: LeafChief

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Nice to see the players from the latest draft doing well.

Sandin, Durzi, Hollowell, SDA, Stotts and Bouthillier have all looked pretty good.

He wasn't at this tournament, but apparently Holmberg has been really impressing this summer/Four Nations Cup etc.

Obviously way too early to say any of them will be NHL players, but definitely better to see them doing well.

mapleleaf979

Jan 14, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Stotts impressed me overall, he really took a pride in playing defense. I thought he was a dman a few times until I saw #84 on his jersey. He was always down low in his own end battling.

Vintage93

Apr 2, 2006
Toronto
62 - Piccinich
64 - Plouffe
65 - Ferguson
68 - McGregor
75 - Gordeev
76 - Elynuik
80 - Bouthillier
81 - Hollowell
82 - LeBlanc
83 - Durzi
84 - Stotts
86 - Pooley
87 - Bradley
88 - R. Moore
89 - Estephan
90 - Pucek
97 - Lalonde?

That's all I got in the few mins I was watching

Last edited:

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
I really like what Bouthillier has shown so far. had a great game yesterday, and stopped 36 of 37 today. for a 7th rounder, he might end up being a nice surprise

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad