Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON III - 107-52 - 2018 AL EAST CHAMPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Me wearing the red hat next to my then gf Holly.

The Saturday morning before the game I stopped by the Red Sox ticket office and asked when playoff game tickets would go onsale and was told 'How many do you want?' I only had enough cash to buy 4 seats and they were prime as many STH's did not bother to buy them thinking the team was dead.

upload_2018-8-15_23-34-7.png

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Pomeranz says issue is 'clear-cut,' but mystery is unsolved

By Evan Drellich August 16, 2018 12:37 AM
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Leave a comment
PHILADELPHIA — Drew Pomeranz’s story at this point is less about the Red Sox and more about the individual, and it’s a minor mystery.
Theoretically, the free-agent-to-be can still find a way to help the Sox down the stretch. Eat some innings, look a little better. But barring a dramatic turnaround or a strange situation elsewhere on the pitching staff, he’s not sniffing the postseason roster.

Pomeranz says issue is 'clear-cut.... Yeah, you s*ck.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Urena should get 30 games.

Because he plays for Jeter I expect Torre to suspend him for three innings of his own choosing.

You're accurate in both statements unfortunately.

It was obvious the EVERYONE what happened there.

But clown Torre will make him miss a start, and nothing more.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
It's one thing to brush a guy back or hit him in the ass, but that was a fastball right at his elbow. Could've done serious damage. Really a POS move.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
It's one thing to brush a guy back or hit him in the ass, but that was a fastball right at his elbow. Could've done serious damage. Really a POS move.
Michael Young had a really interesting few tweets regarding the idea of brushing people back, more specifically someone who is a good hitter.

There's a bunch of follow ups, so I'd suggest reading the whole thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: McGarnagle
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad