Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season III - 5-2 - On to Buffalo - 10/29 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That was a terrible call against Bennett. Sure looked to me like he hit Cousins above the knee, almost looked like he hit him in the butt.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
If Matt Ryan hadn’t choked, the Eagles would be looking at 1-4 now, their only win a 4-point one at home over the Colts. Hell, if Ryan and Luck both manage a TD in their respective red zone attempts near the end, the Eagles would sit at 0-5. They’ll probably still win that division.

Last edited:

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Almost feel for Wilson. What is that all that idiocy to take them far out of FG range?

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
If Matt Ryan hadn’t choked, the Eagles would be looking at 1-4 now, their only win a 4-point one at home over the Colts. Hell, if Ryan and Luck both manage a TD in their respective red zone attempts near the end, the Eagles would sit at 0-5. They’ll probably still win that division.

I don't remember Ryan choking in that game, just the same old Falcons running terrible plays in the redzone.

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Every year the NFC has one team that plays above its level to challenge for a title and then falls back to mediocrity. They're always led by some next-great-thing MVP quarterback who goes back to turning the ball over the following year.

3 years ago it was Carolina, who have never come close to looking that good again. 2 years ago it was Atlanta, who showed major flaws last year and this. Last year it was the Eagles whose offense couldn't be stopped. I'm thinking this year is the Rams' turn, and they'll be back to average next year and someone else will take over.

Meanwhile in the AFC it's just been New England and Denver (who never recovered from Manning's retirement).

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
Every year the NFC has one team that plays above its level to challenge for a title and then falls back to mediocrity. They're always led by some next-great-thing MVP quarterback who goes back to turning the ball over the following year.

3 years ago it was Carolina, who have never come close to looking that good again. 2 years ago it was Atlanta, who showed major flaws last year and this. Last year it was the Eagles whose offense couldn't be stopped. I'm thinking this year is the Rams' turn, and they'll be back to average next year and someone else will take over.

Meanwhile in the AFC it's just been New England and Denver (who never recovered from Manning's retirement).

If anything the Rams are proving they aren't a fluke this year.

11-5 last year with the DPOY, OPOY and Coach of the Year.

They had a bunch of cap space and added Talib, Suh and Peters to an already good defense

And added Cooks to go with Goff and Gurley

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
That additional. 5 is big betting wise. Seeing what KC did to Jacksonville, I think a lot of people will view KC as the favorite and jump on the 3.5. If that happens I think the spread will move closer to a true pick em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad