Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season III - 5-2 - On to Buffalo - 10/29 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Went to work in Patriots gear. Heard nothing really. Manager just complained it was a Moss jersey and Moss is a "Quitter"(Manager is a Raiders fan).

Usually chill in my car until 6:15 but watched the first 2 Pat TDs. Break room had on NFL Network all night hahaha. No one changed it so it was Patriots all shift.

3:22 u can hear Patterson say Edelman is open

IDK if Michel is the real deal but if he keeps on doing what he is doing the Patriots will once again have an explosive offense. Just wish the D had 1-2 prime talented stud playmakers instead of a bunch of above average players. I know Flowers, Hightower, Chung, Gilmore and McCourty are good but would u call any of them studs? Maybe at one point McCourty and Hightower. Flowers can be.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
Thursday Night Football blows. I went last night with a group from work. Great seats, entertaining game but man getting out of there sucks. Dead on my feet today.

GloryDaze4877

Barely Irrelevant
Jun 27, 2006
The Sticks (West MA)
Had a great time at the game. Couldn’t really tailgate like we wanted to because it was a weekday, but the weather and seats were both good.

Brady looked good at the beginning, had a couple of hiccups, and then seemed to lock in again. Stat line was a little misleading because of the balls Hogan and Gronk should have caught. I was glad that Flash got his TD, but that’s a ball Brady probably should not have thrown (double coverage). His development, along with Michel getting better and getting Minitron back has me feeling better about the O. I wouldn’t mind them adding a defensive player at the deadline.

Great fantasy night for me (sorry Lou) as I got 90 pts from Brady, White, and Ebron.

The only bummer was that when we were walking from the parking lot and crossing the footbridge that goes over Rte 1 to go into the stadium, there was a man collapsed on the sidewalk and emergency personnel were trying to resuscitate him. As we walked further down, the ambulance passed us going the other way. Hopefully, they were able to revive him and get him to the hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad