Patriots/NFL 2018 Regular Season III - 5-2 - On to Buffalo - 10/29 8:15 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
I’d be that person scheduling the day after as an off day.

That’s not really an option. Not a great look for ownership to treat the senior leadership team to a game and then have none of senior leadership show up to work the next day.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
When Manning was playing there, yes. When Manning left the rivalry followed him to Denver.

You can have more than one rivalry. Even after Manning went to Denver the Pats still played the Colts in an AFC title game where the Colts helped spark deflategate. So it was still a rivalry at that point but died shortly after that because the Colts fell apart. Manning was a central figure to the rivalry but he wasn't the only element. Regardless, there is no rivalry anymore because the Colts suck.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Cleveland stuck by Gordon for a long time and gave him a lot of chances. At some point you gotta move on. If I were a Browns fan (that is a terrifying thought) I probably would have been fine with them trading Gordon.

Kate08

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 30, 2010
We left with about 5 minutes to go in the game. The traffic was bad, but not unexpected. Got home around 1:30am.

Yeah, we left a little early too. Unfortunately, given where we were sitting it took a while to get out of the stadium. We also were with someone that has mobility issues so we weren't able to walk as quickly as we normally might. By the time we got out of the stadium and to the car, the game was over long enough where it didn't really matter.

I'm a very quick exit once an event ends. Had I been solo and moving at my normal pace, I would have been halfway down route 1 by the time we even reached the car.

Reactions: GloryDaze4877

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Be shocked they beat KC. Cannot see that defence stopping them.Hope they do but no way I am betting on them this week in my pool

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Maybe it's just because my team sucks now, but I am so sick of the NFL. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't for fantasy I wouldn't be watching much at all. Feels like most of the games are just bad each week

roflstomper

Barzal/Connor/Konecny
Sep 28, 2010
Rhode Island
I'd like to think they'd make better decisions if it were truly scripted.

I think their problems are more a result of incompetence

Like last week my team gets called for the worst horse collar call of all time. They don't pick up the flag. This week Barkley gets facemasked. They pick up the flag. Giants make critical 3rd down stop and they call a completely phantom personal foul. Literally season ending. It's such a joke. This league of thugs is on the way out anyway, thank goodness. /rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad