Red Sox/MLB 2018 REGULAR SEASON II - 85-35 - Jerry Remy Again Diagnosed With Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
Heard a couple times today Boston has been linked to Dozier...FA at the end of the year. Thoughts? I’d be down with that so they could put Nunez back in a utility role.

Last edited:

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Dozier would be a great addition. Pedroia is useless and they need to add more quality to depth to their lineup for the playoffs. Give Pedroia the rest of the season to rehab, he's useless.

The guy I'd really want is Merrifield but I think he would cost way too much.

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Time for Jackie to hit a grand slam on the 3-1 pitch.

Or walk in a run, I'll take that.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Watching Cardinals rookie Daniel Poncedeleon major league debut with 7 no hit innings

Bummer he is not coming out for 8th

Reactions: BMC

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Yankee losses to terrible teams become more and more delicious as they continue to mount
They're 10-10 this year against the Orioles and Rays

Remember that month when they seemingly couldn't lose? Looks like we weathered the storm. The Sox are bound to hit a skid at some point, and the Yanks will go on another run, but we've been gaining crucial space as a buffer zone for that.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

Remember that month when they seemingly couldn't lose? Looks like we weathered the storm. The Sox are bound to hit a skid at some point, and the Yanks will go on another run, but we've been gaining crucial space as a buffer zone for that.

And their "the Red Sox record is only because they beat shitty teams" narrative went out the window REAL quick

Reactions: McGarnagle

Fossy21

Nobel Prize Deke
Mar 14, 2013
Unrelated to anything, really, but I just noticed the Sox have a record of 26-5 in day games (45-26 for night games). That's probably even more extreme than the Bruins record in matinee games in the... I want to say 2014 season when they probably won double digit games to just a couple of losses. And this is over a more significant sample size at that ("pace" is irrelevant with a 31 game sample size, of course, but a 136 win pace is still pretty good :sarcasm:).

Do things like these influence what games you guys attend? :laugh:

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Over the next few years guys will be entering their free agent years. Out of Kimbrel, Sale, Bogaerts, Betts, Porcello and Bradley, Kelly and Pomeranz? For the guys who you think we will resign, how much $ and yrs will it cost them considering a cap figure as well.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore

What's crazy is the Sox could effectively bury the Yankees in the division with this weekend's upcoming series. NY could come out of that series down 10+

tonino2424

Sep 28, 2005
Over the next few years guys will be entering their free agent years. Out of Kimbrel, Sale, Bogaerts, Betts, Porcello and Bradley, Kelly and Pomeranz? For the guys who you think we will resign, how much $ and yrs will it cost them considering a cap figure as well.

No responses?

Don Cherry

Sep 28, 2017
Of all these guys Mookie is the only one of major interest. The rest can be replaced while players like Mookie don't come around very often. Break the bank and sign him at any cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad