• i'm telling del zotto

Votes: 32 91.4%

• Total voters

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
That's Classic Rock now?

I think that’s the discussion/argument unfolding. What defines classic rock?

It’s definitely odd seeing people categorize stuff I listened to in high school and college as classic rock. Classic rock for me was Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and so on.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
I think that’s the discussion/argument unfolding. What defines classic rock?

It’s definitely odd seeing people categorize stuff I listened to in high school and college as classic rock. Classic rock for me was Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and so on.
It's funny how history repeats itself. I used to make jokes (bad ones :laugh:) about the old stuff my dad was a big fan of in his younger days (ie., 50's/60's stuff).

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
It's funny how history repeats itself. I used to make jokes (bad ones :laugh:) about the old stuff my dad was a big fan of in his younger days (ie., 50's/60's stuff).
Think back to the stuff you listened to in the 80's. Then remember that's the same time interval between then and now that there was between the 50's and when you first heard the 80's stuff.

1489104801971.gif

Reactions: Hit the post

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Okay HFB, I know Ive replied to Hindustan before but seeing an ad for “all gay cruise” with 3 speedo guys on the sidebar is a little much

Megaterio Llamas

el rey del mambo
Oct 29, 2011
North Shore
Havent seen that ad for a while. My GF, yes GF I gots one of those, bought me a box of Harrys razors for xmas. Been using those for a few months
Haha, wherever I go they follow me around trying to see me their razors it seems. No luck yet.

Have you tried that new Gillette barber's cream foam yet? The only place that seems to carry it around here is Wal Mart, that I have seen Limited release I guess. f*** that stuff is thick, it really does resemble old tyme barbershop grade cream.

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
Haha, wherever I go they follow me around trying to see me their razors it seems. No luck yet.

Have you tried that new Gillette barber's cream foam yet? The only place that seems to carry it around here is Wal Mart, that I have seen Limited release I guess. **** that stuff is thick, it really does resemble old tyme barbershop grade cream.
Ah nice and no I havent tried it. I only have to shave 1-2 times a week for my job so a can lasts me a long time.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Been watching Daredevil on Netflix. John Bernthal as The Punisher/Frank Castle is one of the best castings on TV right now. He is perfect in that role.

Reactions: PM

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Been watching Daredevil on Netflix. John Bernthal as The Punisher/Frank Castle is one of the best castings on TV right now. He is perfect in that role.

The Punisher carries season 2 like Fisk carries season one. I love that show despite daredevil being one of my least favourite characters in it.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
The Punisher carries season 2 like Fisk carries season one. I love that show despite daredevil being one of my least favourite characters in it.
I don't mind him. He's just kind of plain. You are right, D'Nofrio carries the first season as well.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Yikes, had a wierd dream last night Horvat was traded to the Blues for Dunn, 2019 2nd, 2020 3rd. Good god, had to check it this morning to confirm it was a dream haha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad