Patriots/NFL 2018 Offseason - Edelman suspended 4 games for PED violation

Status
Not open for further replies.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
Good player I've liked him since he was at Vandy. I don't think the down year in Buffalo is that big a deal he had some bad luck with injuries. Nice to finally have a big WR. Just add one other WR similar to him and a LT with one of the early picks. Then use everything else on D.
They are set at the skill positions. I'm spending all my resources on the line and defense

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He's certainly worth a look he was a big part of Chip Kelly offense

I'd like two front 7 defensive players in first round preferably one of those 4 stud ILB and a versatile DL like Taven Bryan unless they grabbed Hurst or Goedert at 31

I'd love to see them draft Dallas Goedert to use like Hernandez and go with a two TE set that could take over games

Second round get his QB from Richmond and young athletic T that Scarnecchia can develop

Third round a runner back

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Like Rudolph, don't love him.
A bunch of the teams before the Patriots having him in

The Richmond QB is the one to watch with the Patriots

There are 4 high end ILB and he needs to get one at 23

I'd like to see him restock the front 7 and use both picks in first round on D. The player could play up and down the line is Tavern Bryan

Second get the QB if they believe if not retool the T spot

Please no CB in the second round but it will be tempting a lot of guys here who will tempt him

Last edited:
Reactions: VegasPatriot

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
A bunch of the teams before the Patriots having him in

The Richmond QB is the one to watch with the Patriots

There are 4 high end ILB and he needs to get one at 23

I'd like to see him restock the front 7 and use both picks in first round on D. The player could play up and down the line is Tavern Bryan

Second get the QB if they believe if not retool the T spot

Please no CB in the second round but it will be tempting a lot of guys here who will tempt him

I been onto Bryan for weeks, would love him as a Patriot

Evans and Bryan would be a good first round to me

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Thank you Danny Amendola for confirming that the Malcom Butler benching was BS and we agree Bill likely cost them a Super Bowl

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
He literally couldn't have been any worse than some of the people who played in his spot. The defense could not possibly have been as bad, and they didn't need a big factor to win that game, even a little factor might have been enough.

Literally needed 1-2 stops. Whole defense was suspect. I remember when they had the lead and it was like 4 and 1 or 3rd and 1. Couldn't even get that stop.

Super let down that game was

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Dont think Butler would have been that big of a factor.
I absolutely think he would have

Tomas Kaberle caught so much shit in 2011 but you know who was in back of him - Steven Kampfer

If Steven Kampfer played 25 games in place of Kaberle there would not have been close to 25 games

Butler coming out of appendectomy surgery could cover better than BADamosi & Richard

And people forget he's a sure tackler

Butler played in 2 SB and wasn't going to panic

I need God to pay me a visit and tell me otherwise before I ever believe this didn't cost the Patriots big time

Reactions: LouJersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad