Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
now_what_finding_nemo.gif

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I think that quote is being misinterpreted. It sounds like that was Kunitz's perception before he came here, and his agent convinced him otherwise.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Go after him yzerman we need to score in the playoffs

I'm not opposed to going after a guy like Max Pacioretty. He's kind of exactly what we need. He's 6'2 and a hell of a lot cheaper then what Karlsson would cost us. Plus he's not gonna be relied upon as heavily as he was in montreal. I think it makes some sense. He's got 1 year left on his contract. Trade for him and see how he pans out. His cap hit is only 4 million. And if the rumors are true and Montreal is looking to move him out as soon as possible then I think Yzerman can get him for a good price. Just my 2 cents.

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Miller - Stamkos - Kucherov
Palat- Point - Johnson
Pacioretty - Gourde - Killorn
Paquette - Cirelli - Callahan

Hedman - Stralman
McD - Girardi
Coburn - Sergachev

Vassy
Dom

You can tweak the lines here and there but I think adding someone like Pacioretty would really go a long way in giving us some serious depth.

I'm not sure who what we would trade to get him, but if its for one year I don't see it costing us that much

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Go after him yzerman we need to score in the playoffs

Damn todd. Your opinion is everywhere like the wind. If whispers were of Pacioretty, "get him!" If the wind swayed towards David Booth you'd say "get him Steve !"

We don't need disappearing acts on this team. We have enough. Adding Pacioretty would be an expensive and stupid mistake. Not needed. Would rather roll Conachers like 750k cap hit cause at least he gives it his all.

Reactions: Hoek

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Miller - Stamkos - Kucherov
Palat- Point - Johnson
Pacioretty - Gourde - Killorn
Paquette - Cirelli - Callahan

Hedman - Stralman
McD - Girardi
Coburn - Sergachev

Vassy
Dom

You can tweak the lines here and there but I think adding someone like Pacioretty would really go a long way in giving us some serious depth.

I'm not sure who what we would trade to get him, but if its for one year I don't see it costing us that much

How about Sergachev :sarcasm:

Pacioretty should be playing with Point...I know he only scored 17 last year but he's still your typical 30-35 goal scorer, the habs were just awful last year.

Reactions: Master P

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
Damn todd. Your opinion is everywhere like the wind. If whispers were of Pacioretty, "get him!" If the wind swayed towards David Booth you'd say "get him Steve !"

We don't need disappearing acts on this team. We have enough. Adding Pacioretty would be an expensive and stupid mistake. Not needed. Would rather roll Conachers like 750k cap hit cause at least he gives it his all.
Why not go get him if you can’t get karlsson? Load up go cup hunting

Stormbreaker

Apr 2, 2012
GMMB isn't dumb enough to pick up the phone from Stevie Y again......or is he?!

Ceddy Paquette plays center and speaks French :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad