GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
If the Lightning make the ECF, do we matchup better with Pitt or Wash? I’d prefer neither but doubt that happens.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
If the Lightning make the ECF, do we matchup better with Pitt or Wash? I’d prefer neither but doubt that happens.

Both are beatable. I don't think the Pens are as strong this year as the last two. Play physical and they look like any other team. I would love 2018 Tampa to avenge 2016 Tampa this year. I don't think Washington is a problem either. Sure they are dangerous but I think they've made a lot of errors against Columbus. Plus they won't make it past the 2nd round more than likely. The curse will comtinue.

I'm focused on Boston as that will be the toughest test I feel until the SCF should we even make it that far.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Both are beatable. I don't think the Pens are as strong this year as the last two. Play physical and they look like any other team. I would love 2018 Tampa to avenge 2016 Tampa this year. I don't think Washington is a problem either. Sure they are dangerous but I think they've made a lot of errors against Columbus. Plus they won't make it past the 2nd round more than likely. The curse will comtinue.

I'm focused on Boston as that will be the toughest test I feel until the SCF should we even make it that far.
I tend to agree, but Pitt is still very dangerous, obviously.

Would be fantastic if the leafs could win a couple more.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011
I tend to agree, but Pitt is still very dangerous, obviously.

Would be fantastic if the leafs could win a couple more.

Yeah no doubt but they are struggling against probably the worst goalie and defense tandem in the playoffs. Blown out, blow out, close games, and Malkin is hurt, Hagelin tuned up. Flyers did what I wanted, make it tough on them. Pens are front loaded as usual but they look beatable as opposed to 2016 and 2017 where they were the clear favorites. My biggest concern is Boston.

Need to 2 Toronto wins and 2 Flyers wins lol.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Let's face it the Caps are never beating the Pens. I think I'd rather have the Pens just because they are due to lose at some point. :p

Stammertime91

Dec 13, 2011
He played better on one leg than any other player on his team.

They need to sort out their defense and goaltending. Gudas was not NHL quality today. Him and Provorov handed them the game. It was 4-2 with around 5 minutes to go in the 2nd and then the Gudas show began. Followed by 2v1s where the defenseman slides 30 seconds too early and Neuvirth sprawls. It's jaw dropping how bad their defense was. I think it was more of Philadelphia being extremely poor in their zone as opposed to the Pens being that dominant in the offensive zone. Flyers couldn't stop gift wrapping them goals.

From winning 4-2 to losing 8-5. Lmao

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Gudas is such an idiot. Then again with Hakjob as their coach, they are years away unless they find a new coach in a few years when his contract is up.

Reactions: Blue Liner

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
4th round the Blackhawkss make the final after everyone else in the west forfeits out of fear of playing us.

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Gooooo the Toronto Notboston’s and also simultaneously I hope that the bruins just bust on chumps like what all game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad