GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Welcome to the 2018 NHL Playoffs GDT for all series!

:sc09:

p93m3zK.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
gotta resort to an elimination method here, really- I could say I don't want @@, ##, and such but honestly I don't feel like spending any of my energy rooting against the possible enemies now.
I'm gonna spend 95% of my entire energy rooting for our team, then 5% left for the Wild, the hockey state. Just for a hockey foundation purpose.

Hint1k

Oct 27, 2017
For:
1) Colorado - Can they survive vs the heaviest SC favorite? :help:
2) Washington - Can Ovechkin finally pass the 2nd round? :skeptic:

Against:
1) Vegas - These paper tigers should finally be burned with all their villages :laugh:

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Only team I don't really hate in the East would be Columbus. Not rooting for them but they would be OK.

Would want Nashville to win out of the West the most, just because they've done a great job for so long they would be deserving. San Jose for Jumbo Joe too. Any of the new teams would be cool. Don't want a team that's already won. Vegas might be too soon though lol.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Rooting for the Preds in the West. Such a fun team to watch. Best D-Core in the league by far.

Toronto/Boston should be an amazing series tbh.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
It's really too bad that Toronto/Boston runs on the same days as us. I would love to watch those games live.

Pittsburgh-Philly will be a fun one

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Anyone watching some plerfs tonight? Might catch that Flyers Penguins matchup.
I'm actually pretty interested in that series. I mean, on paper it should be an easy series for Pitt. But if I were Sullivan, I would be thinking of hiding half my roster from Gudas. That berserko won't be satisfied until he explodes a Penguin like water balloon.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
I'm actually pretty interested in that series. I mean, on paper it should be an easy series for Pitt. But if I were Sullivan, I would be thinking of hiding half my roster from Gudas. That berserko won't be satisfied until he explodes a Penguin like water balloon.
Gudas is gonna get himself some kind of suspension lel.

Reactions: Bolt 45

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Hopefully Philly can pick it up, I doubt they win but at least drag out the series. Last thing every other EC team needs a Pittsburgh getting rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad