GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
Woof
Hope we won't be even slightly affected by what Pens did tonight ..Lookin at the score and say, Hey, we gotta be like them, be perfect!!
I mean, I want us to play our hockey and if we do, I believe the result will follow. Please, the team, focus on our games, please!

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
And I hope you get it. But it does beg the question, what do you call the thing you get when you skin a Penguin?
Lol. No idea. Pelt seemed about right. Do people hunt/trap penguins? I hope not. I like real penguins.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
I've watched about 5 playoff hype videos. We're being slept on. I guess people forgot the highlight reel goals.

We shall see what transpires.

Also we have pretty much no hype videos. There's 1 garbage one. Pissing me off. Somebody even had the balls to repost one which features old players haha.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
I've watched about 5 playoff hype videos. We're being slept on. I guess people forgot the highlight reel goals.

We shall see what transpires.

Also we have pretty much no hype videos. There's 1 garbage one. Pissing me off.
That's because our fans are lazy AF. They haven't given a **** for months.

Did I do that right? :sarcasm:

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
That's because our fans are lazy AF. They haven't given a **** for months.

Did I do that right? :sarcasm:

giphy.gif

Reactions: Bolt 45

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just got a weird PM:

"HF Boards will be Shutting Down soon due to Toronto Maple Leafs Meltdown Maintenance"

Reactions: Werewolf

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Caps lose game 1 despite being gifted a 5 minute power play... Their choking has started once again it seems.

Reactions: DaBolts

JFleegs

Dec 9, 2010
Virginia Beach
wow yeah i was watching live talking to my gf on the phone and was in complete shock, she was wondering what was wrong haha amazing goal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad