GDT: 2018 NHL Playoffs

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I know I've had my differences with some players on the Lightning and that's why it's been hard for me to jump on the bandwagon. I hope you understand.

But know this - Washington will win the Cup over my rotting corpse. And so I put my trust in you. You beat New Jersey, and I know you can do this. If you do, you have my support in the Stanley Cup Finals. Moreover, if you knock off the Washington Capitals, Dan is forgiven. I will never make fun of him again. I will even wear his avatar in the Finals.

Tampa, let's take out the trash.
:teach2:

LonLon Lei

Feb 27, 2018
hmm still whatever happening in the West sounds like a story from the land far away and I can see neither of them yet lol. Whichever matches up better against Vegas will be fine.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Preds.

1. Southern expansion hockey bros.
2. Would be fun to see the absolute craziness of a Knights/Preds series.
3. If they made it past the Knights and we make it past the Caps, I'd rather face them than the Jets.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Which team would you rather win tonight and why?

I would love to see the Jets pull this off, but their inexperience showed the other night. When you have a chance to close it out at home, you have to if you want the Cup.

Nashville wins a brutal war, 5-3.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I'll go with the easier travel idea for the Bolts should we make it to the finals. I hope Vegas for just the sake of having home ice. Jets or Preds get it if they get through.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
My bracket is 10/12 if the Jets win.

Washington is both losses and they can go f*** themselves in a fire.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
My bracket looks good. But WOW, do the Preds look horrid. Just WOW.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Well, still a grueling series away from playing one of Winnipeg or Vegas but who would you guys want?

IF we do manage to go through...

Vegas is so structured and clinical that they can win games in the 1st period and shut it down for 40 minutes. Though Winnipeg might test them more than San Jose and LA were able to. On the other hand, Winnipeg can be beaten cause they aren't the greatest defensively but they are a pretty big team and they don't sacrifice any speed either. I'm leaning Vegas.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Well, still a grueling series away from playing one of Winnipeg or Vegas but who would you guys want?

IF we do manage to go through...

Vegas is so structured and clinical that they can win games in the 1st period and shut it down for 40 minutes. Though Winnipeg might test them more than San Jose and LA were able to. On the other hand, Winnipeg can be beaten cause they aren't the greatest defensively but they are a pretty big team and they don't sacrifice any speed either. I'm leaning Vegas.

Winnipeg can get sloppy. Vegas seems so disciplined every time I watch them. So I'd rather have the Jets.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad