Pre-Game Talk: 2018 NHL Playoffs Round 1: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (WC2) New Jersey Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Scouts say one of the biggest attributes to my game is sense of humor and ability to adapt and learn new systems. High hockey (posting) IQ. Voted Most Objective on the esteemed (haha) Blackhawks board numerous times. Former Tampa area resident for a one season stint. Would consider home-town discount to remain a board contributor next season.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Just a reminder that you guys are on the clock for the HF Hawks draft, so you have to start deciding if you can tolerate Blue Liner for what could be a long playoff run...

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Just a reminder that you guys are on the clock for the HF Hawks draft, so you have to start deciding if you can tolerate Blue Liner for what could be a long playoff run...

I joined after our last playoff run so how does this work? Do we vote here in this thread and then who goes and grabs our draft pick????

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
I joined after our last playoff run so how does this work? Do we vote here in this thread and then who goes and grabs our draft pick????
It's already been made, you get Blue Liner. Basically though, it's whoever the first Bolts fan to go and pick an available name once your group's turn came.

But someone just did that moments ago, so your stuck with BL (sorry).

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
You will take me you will like it! No, really, you will.

I would like to first thank the great Tampa fans near and far for this opportunity. I couldn't think of a better place to call (my second) home. Second, I'd like to thank God and the Academy...wait, wrong speech.

As I said before,I think, I did live in the area for about year from 2015-2016 and have missed it terribly since leaving. I lived in Palm Harbor but worked on Davis Islands. Born and raised in Chicago, lived in Phoenix for three years, played hockey since the age of 6 up through college, work in the game still and it's always a part of me. Liked the Lightning even before moving there, but having lived there and seen how much the community was into the team and hockey it really made me an even bigger fan. It's a wonderful hockey market that's only continuing to grow and this will be fun to "jump on board" for what oughta be a good run.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
After last year I'm really excited that to just get going. I'm going to miss game 1 though but I hope to see them really show us what they are made off and go out there and play the way we know they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad