Pre-Game Talk: 2018 NHL Playoffs Round 1: (1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (WC2) New Jersey Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Lame answer but I'm more of a prospects guy so I'd lean toward the younger guys like DeBrincat or Schmaltz. But, some of his rare dirty plays notwithstanding, being a former d-man I've always liked Keith a lot. That may be an answer you guys don't like based on some...history. But I won't lie to my new teammates.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Lame answer but I'm more of a prospects guy so I'd lean toward the younger guys like DeBrincat or Schmaltz. But, some of his rare dirty plays notwithstanding, being a former d-man I've always liked Keith a lot. That may be an answer you guys don't like based on some...history. But I won't lie to my new teammates.
Keith's a great skater. Reeeeaaal smoooooth on the ice. Sorry. Had to.

Blue Liner

Dec 12, 2009
Chicago
Welcome to the family Blue Liner

tenor.gif

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
You will take me you will like it! No, really, you will.

I would like to first thank the great Tampa fans near and far for this opportunity. I couldn't think of a better place to call (my second) home. Second, I'd like to thank God and the Academy...wait, wrong speech.

As I said before,I think, I did live in the area for about year from 2015-2016 and have missed it terribly since leaving. I lived in Palm Harbor but worked on Davis Islands. Born and raised in Chicago, lived in Phoenix for three years, played hockey since the age of 6 up through college, work in the game still and it's always a part of me. Liked the Lightning even before moving there, but having lived there and seen how much the community was into the team and hockey it really made me an even bigger fan. It's a wonderful hockey market that's only continuing to grow and this will be fun to "jump on board" for what oughta be a good run.

So you played at a high level? Steazy will finally have someone to respect and argue with.

Welcome :naughty:

Reactions: JoVel

AndreRoy

Jan 3, 2018
Welcome aboard Blue Liner! We could use the help; unfortunately Cooper will keep you confined to the press box in favor of Sustr no matter how badly he plays. But enjoy the popcorn and maybe if you’re lucky you’ll get some playing time next season.

Reactions: Blue Liner

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
I predict Devils in 6 unfortunately.

We've limped into the playoffs and never looked good against them in the regular season. I know that's not necessarily a predictor for playoffs, but I just have a bad feeling.

Hope I'm wrong, I'll be there tomorrow night. Just haven't decided what jersey I'm gonna rock. Might go with the Ciccone.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I predict Devils in 6 unfortunately.

We've limped into the playoffs and never looked good against them in the regular season. I know that's not necessarily a predictor for playoffs, but I just have a bad feeling.

Hope I'm wrong, I'll be there tomorrow night. Just haven't decided what jersey I'm gonna rock. Might go with the Ciccone.
What's with this "we" shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad