GDT: 2018 NHL Draft Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Carolina expected to have 3 1sts tonight. Wonder if they trade up or trade some for another player

One for Skinner and another for Lindholm?

I'd be curious if they had some guys targeted when they were originally #11 pre-lottery. Given the Ron Francis - Sault Ste. Marie connection, they might have been very interested in Barrett Hayton before Francis was canned.

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
Trade back and select whomever of Bokk, Miller, or Wilde slides into the range. Would be the ideal scenario IMO.

I feel like trading back is going to be tough, though. Seems like a lot of teams are eyeing it.

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
XS5LK.gif

Whenever I read somebody talk about odds, I invariably start reading it in Scott Steiner's voice.

Whenever i see a stormtrooper helmet i imagine Arn Anderson's voice coming out.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
Whenever i see a stormtrooper helmet i imagine Arn Anderson's voice coming out.

I think that was Ole Anderson who did the Shockmaster voiceover. Hopefully in one of the upcoming Star Wars movies, they can sneak in a Shockmaster reference somewhere.

Reactions: MichaelJ

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'm half expecting a trade back too, but you also need someone to want to trade up. Will there be a player at 17 someone wants to trade up for? And if so I'd hope Castron had a good reason for passing on that guy.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Would there be any interest in getting picks 26 or 28 and 39 from the Rangers for 17? Or is that too far to trade down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad