Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #9 - Vitali Kravtsov (RW) - Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
With the previous thread reaching 40 pages, we need a new one and I think no one else is more qualified to create the next chapter.

If Vitali Kravtsov plays even a single game in the 2018-19 NHL season, his ELC contract counts and we officially burn a year. There is no 9-game slide due to Kravtsov signing in the calendar year of his 20th birthday.

With the expansion draft in 2021, Kravtsov will need protection if he plays this season.

Last edited:

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
They tried him at center in Hodonin because they are very light in that department. However, I expect him to play RW this tournament. Play to your strengths

Wouldn't be surprised if he is put at center. As you said the position is not Russia's strength at the moment.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Kravtsov will not be a center IMO. Plus I'm assuming the Rangers do not envision him there. Especially with Zib, Howden, they most likely want to try and make it work with at least Andersson or Chytil at C. I don't know if Chytil can be a center though.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
We'll be lucky if 2 of the 3 kids develop into a center imo
Howden is a 100% lock to be a center
Andersson’s skillset is definitely that of a center, and Chytil is much more of a finesse player, so it’s a little difficult to transition into a center. I think he’s looking great on the wing but he can definitely develop into a center. Do people think he’s too weak or something? If Pettersson can handle it so can he

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
Howden is a 100% lock to be a center
Andersson’s skillset is definitely that of a center, and Chytil is much more of a finesse player, so it’s a little difficult to transition into a center. I think he’s looking great on the wing but he can definitely develop into a center. Do people think he’s too weak or something? If Pettersson can handle it so can he

Agree that Howden at center is a given at this point, he sees the ice so well and is such a heady player. Granted they are still very young but Chytil and LA have looked wayyyy more comfortable on the wing this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad