Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #28 - Nils Lundkvist (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
I'm old.. 38 years old..

But holy shitake mushrooms there are some really old heads in here.

tracking-my-cookies-you-will-neverget-my-recipe-internet-9568956.png

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
Theres a team called.... *****?!? Lmao

It's Timra, but their abbreviation is TIK on the SHL website. Google translate turns it into that. I didn't realize it until I had already posted it haha. I do a lot of work in Chrome and with so many different languages from hockey websites from Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia etc the auto-translate feature is amazing.

Leetch3

Jul 14, 2009
It's Timra, but their abbreviation is TIK on the SHL website. Google translate turns it into that. I didn't realize it until I had already posted it haha. I do a lot of work in Chrome and with so many different languages from hockey websites from Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic, Russia etc the auto-translate feature is amazing.

learn something new everyday...I now know what to say to darius kasparaitis if i ever meet him since tik is apparently the Lithuanian word being rranslated lol

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

The Devils are a bunch of Tiks

LMAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NYRKING30

Apr 29, 2011
NYC
I hope there's other hidden golden abbreviated gems haha. That is great lol.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
"TIK" means female dog, which can be translated to b**** i guess?

And it wasn't those games he was F, he had a game at D in between the two games at F. Guessing and memory says he was F against Växjö and the game Before the last one you posted there, but i could be wrong.

I watched the game today and he was solid, nothing spectacular but solid. Kinda frustrated at the coach for not giving him more TOI with Själin out.

Reactions: Blue Blooded
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad