Prospect Info: 2018 NHL Draft / Pick #28 - Nils Lundkvist (D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
I’ve had such a great day but it was exhausting. Meeting Gordie, Nils and Vitali again was thrilling. It was fun sharing it with you guys. I know you enjoy and appreciate it, living vicariously through me as one of you said haha. One day, I’ll show up at a Rangers game for a reunion with these kids haha

Anyway, I’m done for today. I will skip the Rangers game and go straight to bed since I’m leaving for Prague tomorrow.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I’ve had such a great day but it was exhausting. Meeting Gordie, Nils and Vitali again was thrilling. It was fun sharing it with you guys. I know you enjoy and appreciate it, living vicariously through me as one of you said haha. One day, I’ll show up at a Rangers game for a reunion with these kids haha

Anyway, I’m done for today. I will skip the Rangers game and go straight to bed since I’m leaving for Prague tomorrow.
Lucky for you, the next Rangers game isn't for another 28 hours.

Reactions: Inferno

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I'm 38....with a 2 year old and a few months out from a newborn.

I feel like I'm 80.

I am 37 with 3 kids; 10, 8 and 4.

I played a floorball tournament at work on friday, it was a "Tournament among big law firms in Sweden" thing so prison rules of course applied even if floorball is a soft sport, but I am still completely destroyed. Cannot move. I make sounds all the time. Like I am going for coffee, an ouch when getting up from the chair, another one when reaching for a mug, a long aaaahhh when hitting the button on the machine and so forth.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I am 37 with 3 kids; 10, 8 and 4.

I played a floorball tournament at work on friday, it was a "Tournament among big law firms in Sweden" thing so prison rules of course applied even if floorball is a soft sport, but I am still completely destroyed. Cannot move. I make sounds all the time. Like I am going for coffee, an ouch when getting up from the chair, another one when reaching for a mug, a long aaaahhh when hitting the button on the machine and so forth.
I am about to eb 24 and my knees and ankles, and shoulder and back pretty much crackle and groan whenever I get up or do stuff

I blame it on myself cause when I do play sports it's hockey and I'm a banger but I feel you there. Our company did a friendly floor hockey tournament recently and I felt the same way. I Hasek'd a guy on a breakaway and I'm pretty sure he's still stiff walking around the office :laugh:

Reactions: Ola

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
He was +1 today, but only played 7:34 according to his stats page. That seems somewhat unlikely given that he was one ice for the first three goals of the game (what are the chances?), but who knows.

ManUtdTobbe

Jun 28, 2016
Sweden
Watched Virta today so missed the game, sucks if he only got 7.34 though, he's played well lately so it's weird he doesn't get more minutes with Själin still out.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Watched Virta today so missed the game, sucks if he only got 7.34 though, he's played well lately so it's weird he doesn't get more minutes with Själin still out.
Maybe he picked up a knock? Just seems weird, two games prior he played over 16 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad