GDT: 2018 NHL Awards Discussion - 8PM - NBCSN/Sportsnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foppberg

Nov 20, 2016
Summerside, PEI
I kinda feel bad being like "HURRY THE f*** UP" during the whole Humboldt tribute, but oh my God. Make the awards half an hour and get it over with. Nobody cares about little Tommy and his stupid scripted jokes with random players or some magician playing go fish or some guy with his hand up a dolls asshole. Just show me if MacKinnon has won so I can go to sleep.

Reactions: 99664987

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
In fact we should ban those from this site. There is no place for you losers to make comments about this. Quite disgusting and you obviously are little kids and if your not then thats even more sad.

MODS need to ban these clowns. Making this site look foolish.

What are you even talking about - no one is laughing at or making fun of this segment. Commenting about it's inappropriate timing, sure.

But I don't believe anyone's mocking it.. calm down.

Reactions: the4thlinegrinder

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
No one is laughing at this.

Rather the opposite in that in this solemn moment this woman had to a hold a hat as an award. And then the bizarre placement of having such a heavy moment and then all the hype and excitement announcing the Hart Trophy winner. It's like when the evening news does a story on death and famine and then closes with the water-skiing squirrel.

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Meh, I still don't see how, in the spirit of the award, the guy who's been doing his work for 40+ years is somehow less deserving than a the Haugan. Just seemed like they went with the choice that they could continue to push for "look at how good the NHL is, we support the Broncos" and use the kids for more photo ops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad