NCAA: 2018 NCAA Coaching Carousel

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
You leave JMU for Charlotte, why? Charlotte does nothing.

I wonder who would really want that GT job.

Sucks Tee Martin took the fall for USC, maybe they'll hire Kliff Klingsbury for OC

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Because the truth is that FCS schools are still way behind schools like Charlotte when it comes to football economically and facilities wise. Craig Bohl went from North Dakota to Wyoming. No big time program is going to hire an FCS coach to lead their program in this day and age.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
FIAT petro dollar is becoming more worthless by the day.
giphy.gif

Did someone learn some new words today?

And FBS job > FCS job 99.9% of the time.

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
giphy.gif

Did someone learn some new words today?

And FBS job > FCS job 99.9% of the time.

I'd rather have a shot to win than just any job. I'd wait and apply for a half decent P5 job that will open soon enough. Like an Auburn or something. Money isn't everything, you play to win the game. Let's be real these guys hardly care about developing young men. I highly doubt guys like meyer, Harbaugh, Kelly, Swinney, Saban and others care about anything beyond winning the games. The money has ruined NCAA and ethics.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
He's been around so long, this is the best way to put it.

Still, I thought he'd prefer a network job with little stress seeing as hes got a title to his name.

He looks a lot older but he's actually 5 years younger than Spurrier and just a year old than Carroll. Miles is what 65 but looks much younger than Brown. He might look older but I'm sure he's healthier than Meyer, that guy won't last into his 60's.

Reactions: Voight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad