2018 MLB Trade Speculation Thread

Sep 19, 2008
How in the world do you get blocked by a reporter? Don't talk to them. That simple.

Geez.

Nothin going on. Stove better get active quickly. Nearly falling asleep here.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
How in the world do you get blocked by a reporter? Don't talk to them. That simple.

Geez.

Nothin going on. Stove better get active quickly. Nearly falling asleep here.

i dont even know lol, i might have said something but i rarely say something unless that person is wayy wrong

Sep 19, 2008
It’s Heyman, he’s somewhat prone to saying things that are “wayy wrong” :laugh:

This is false

People also say the same about Nightingale. "He writes too much on drama and not enough substance." News flash Nightingale is just like every other baseball reporter reporting the news.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Lol Mad dog was just on MLB Network rambling, and one of his points was that the Orioles came back from a 51-52 deficit to make the playoffs, without making any moves at all. So we know it is possible.

The way things look right now it would appear the Nats also want to stand pat, with a similar record. Only time will tell if they get hot in the last 2 months and make a playoff push.

There's always stories about what's possible theoretically and the rare story that people can cling to, but it's just as likely the end up winning 80 games or something. Then they lose Harper..and any talk of contending beyond that relies on replacing him and the husk of Zimmerman (which will require a major acquisition since there's no young power bat in the organization) as well as the rotation holding together i.e. relying on Scherzer/Strasburg not falling off which given age/injury concerns is not a given..

Sep 19, 2008
All MLB Network has done the last few hours is talk about Osuna. Geez. At least it's not as bad as ESPN.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad