Hello Connor
May 28, 2010
Canada
VjBtDC

It's the price you got to pay

AveryQuietMan

free chinese food for everyone
Oct 2, 2017
He has some of the worst hockey sense of top six forwards in the league, but an extremely high level of athleticism.

He’s been doing the same stuff for nearly ten years now. Screaming down the wing and looking for a cut post blue line to the net. If he doesn’t have that he either makes a terrible drop/float pass or throws it on net.

I won’t deny his natural athleticism or ability to post points, but Taylor hall does not elevate the players around him.

jennifer-lawrence-ok-gif-11.gif

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Congrats Hallsy - Always defended you as the best in 2010, all those HallvSeguin debates and all the times Oilers fans tried to run you out of town for being mean to someone in a bar
My first username on this site was Hall04 afterall

Reactions: Peanut

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
Peter Chiarelli f***ed up, man.

Congrats to Taylor Hall. Thanks for entertaining Oiler fans during the dark ages

Reactions: mtnet

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
26 game point streak. No Rantanen riding shotgun. Centered by the youngest player in the league who, despite his talent, is a feather with a heart of gold. Scored the most game winning and game tying goals of everyone on the team.

He dragged NJ into the playoffs way earlier in the rebuild than anyone expected.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
great achievement by a great player. Huge congrats to Hall.

He has some of the worst hockey sense of top six forwards in the league, but an extremely high level of athleticism.

He’s been doing the same stuff for nearly ten years now. Screaming down the wing and looking for a cut post blue line to the net. If he doesn’t have that he either makes a terrible drop/float pass or throws it on net.

I won’t deny his natural athleticism or ability to post points, but Taylor hall does not elevate the players around him.

I agree his athleticism is his greatest strength, and his hockey sense is a little lacking sometimes, but I think you're over exaggerating big time.

Hall is a terrific play maker who can single-handedly carry any line you put him on, while making his linemates more productive. In his years as an Oiler his linemates would always post much stronger numbers when they played with Hall vs playing without. You're wrong about him

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad