NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Thats cause you use Lebrons reactions to determine if he was fouled. The guy complains about everything no matter how obvious he is wrong

And the announcers on cue do exactly like I posted
Lol. No, I actually know what I'm looking at when I'm watching the game, I don't get influenced by reactions or what the announcers say.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
See what I mean about the announcers lol, so many replays on a Lebron no call and talk shit about not having a call. They show a replay clearly showing Igudala getting fouled but getting called for a foul and they were completely silent

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Did Durant deserve a T for his mild reaction in 1st qtr? Was Lebron's antics just now worse?

If your going to give a T to Durant you have to give one to Lebron for that

I didn’t see the first half of the first quarter so I’m not sure. But the idea of someone complaining about a player not getting a T when playing on the same court as Draymond is hilarious. If that’s the standard Green would never finish a game.

Reactions: bambamcam4ever

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
So without a replay you know 100% there was a foul when none was called
I obviously don't see every call since I only have one angle, but when I see a foul, it's still a foul. I usually will then rewind and play at 1/4 speed and confirm.

Or we could just see Curry on the ground and say it's a foul despite not seeing any contact. Different strokes I guess.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Ginobili is the king of the draw yet JVG worships him.

Looked like a pretty clear foul on Iguodala before that jump ball, but silence.

Exactly

I was going to mention Iggy thing but Lebron fans would just say how it didn't happen despite replay because JVG didn't point it out

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Steph Curry ain't playin, he has 20 already.

And shot one huge deep 3 to end the half, he wants the Finals MVP lol.

He will have to ask to borrow it because that should be Durant's

He has been consistent thru series and carried them to victory in game they probably should have lost in Cleveland

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
This feels over. Some good push back from the Cavs in the 2nd but now they're down by 9 again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad