NBA 2018 Finals - Cleveland Cavaliers vs Golden State Warriors

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Its funny how when the reffing is poor for the cavs they break it down, show several slow mo replays and even talk shit about the refs but when the reffing is poor for the warriors its just who cares, denial or complete silence on the replay

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

bambamcam4ever

107 and counting
Feb 16, 2012
Its funny how when the reffing is poor for the cavs they break it down, show several slow mo replays and even talk **** about the refs but when the reffing is poor for the warriors its just who cares, denial or complete silence on the replay
The reffing is poor for the Cavs on every LeBron drive as he gets a forearm from the defender and it's never called. I don't recall copious replays though

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
So they call Thompson for a 3rd foul on Korver 3 with his pinky glancing Korver's arm but no call on that Curry 3 just now in which he got manhandled

NBA really wants the Cavs to stay alive

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
The reffing is poor for the Cavs on every LeBron drive as he gets a forearm from the defender and it's never called. I don't recall copious replays though

Thats cause you use Lebrons reactions to determine if he was fouled. The guy complains about everything no matter how obvious he is wrong

And the announcers on cue do exactly like I posted

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Finally call LBJ for offensive foul

And he avoids technical despite once again acting like a child even though Durant got T'd up for far less of a reaction

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad