Prospect Info: 2018 Development Camp [June 28 thru July 2]

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Boikov and Lindholn leaving are rumours and that’s it. As of now, both are signed and have contracts through next season.

Johnson
Barrie
Zadorov
Girard
Nemeth
Barberio
Alt
Meloche
Lindholm
Boikov
Warsofsky
Timmins
Graves
Anderson
Geertsen

15 defenseman signed for 2 teams right now. Seems right. If Boikov and Lindholn take off back to Europe, then yeah let’s revisit but right now there’s certainly no depth issue.

I think if we sign a guy to go between Barberio and Alt on that list then you've got pretty ideal depth for the upcoming season.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
I think if we sign a guy to go between Barberio and Alt on that list then you've got pretty ideal depth for the upcoming season.
Preferably ahead of those two, not between. This to put Barbs in the stands and Alt with Eagles

Reactions: Joe Sakic

MarkT

Heretic
Nov 11, 2017
Preferably ahead of those two, not between. This to put Barbs in the stands and Alt with Eagles

I'd of course be okay with that too, but Alt's a guy I see as a press box guy, not an Eagle, and I like Barberio quite a bit personally. It would depend a lot of who that extra guy was. If he's a righty then it might be better to have him playing rather than Barberio playing on the wrong side.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

Only guy I see fitting that bill would be Calvin de Haan, and here's what would happen right after he throws out his shoulder signing the contract:
tumblr_inline_p7in005RBP1rypwrt_250.gif

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Right now, somewhere in Denver, Cale Makar is just hanging out. And if he looks carefully he'll see Joe Sakic sneaking up behind him trying to sneak attack him with an ELC.

Reactions: MarkT

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Right now, somewhere in Denver, Cale Makar is just hanging out. And if he looks carefully he'll see Joe Sakic sneaking up behind him trying to sneak attack him with an ELC.
I live right by Family Sports, the facility where dev camp is taking place. I'll let you know if I see him at the Chipotle by my house.

Reactions: arun and Ararana

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Why isn't he on the ice? :laugh:

I'm assuming they've got the sessions broke into groups and his group isn't on but it's kind of funny that he's just out hanging out by himself.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
I assume it’s the recent heart concerns that are keeping him out? Just still in his recovery stage?

Edit: actually the “waiting” term makes that sound wrong

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad