2018 conference tournament and NCAA tournament thread

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Go Duke

Loyola story is a nice thing and makes everyone happy but seeing Duke win another title is what we should all hope for
Lol why?

Duke is very, very likely going to win the national title. Kansas and Villanova aren’t built nearly as well as this Duke team (and that’s coming from a North Carolina fan). But why the f*** should we be all pulling for Duke to win another title? I need to hear this logic.

Reactions: Cody Webster

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Villanova did not shoot well at all, and couldn't score for in the 2nd half. But they defended well.

solventless710

Jan 5, 2005
Duke-Kansas should be taking place in the National Championship game, not the Elite Eight. Terrible job by the committee pitting them in the same region.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
So stupid. If it takes you this long, it's NOT conclusive. Get on with the game already!

Edit: They overturn it, which I personally thought was the right call, but why take 5 minutes?

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Well the 1-16 upset was cool but other than that this has been a pretty terrible tournament in terms of play and quality of teams.

The best teams are out and the 4 left are all underserving to be "National Champions."

I guess I will hope (not cheer) that Kansas wins because they at least look ok and although they needed insane amounts of luck to win today actual are semi-deserving.

Loyola may be a great story but they are an awful team that is there 100% because of the draw. Michigan as well is there solely because someone had to be there not because they are any good or beat anyone.

GarbageGoal

Courage
Dec 1, 2005
RI
Well the 1-16 upset was cool but other than that this has been a pretty terrible tournament in terms of play and quality of teams.

The best teams are out and the 4 left are all underserving to be "National Champions."

I guess I will hope (not cheer) that Kansas wins because they at least look ok and although they needed insane amounts of luck to win today actual are semi-deserving.

Loyola may be a great story but they are an awful team that is there 100% because of the draw. Michigan as well is there solely because someone had to be there not because they are any good or beat anyone.

Stop watching, then. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
I guess Kansas was due

Unless you’re Florida, teams don’t lose 3 straight regional finals

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad