2018 CL Semifinals

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Liverpool played an energy reserving game. If they would have attacked as they usually do they would have scored more than 2.. Only Mane showed up from the front three

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Too bad that glory hunter Coutinho is gonna get a CL winners medal.
Who would’ve thought that Liverpool would be in the final after that transaction?
They may have used the money to buy into Madrid’s UEFA referee manipulation though.

On second thought, it was obvious since September that the governing body wanted this final. Exactly this final.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Let's goooooooo! To the final! Real Madrid is going to take some kind of special game to beat but I have faith.

Of course we're only in the final because of the refs who clearly wanted Liverpool in the final all along.

As opposed to you ignoring all of the calls against City and Roma the past 2 ties. Its simply amusing to watch the hypocrisy.
Where did I ignore any calls?

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm not happy with how the two semi-finals turned out, however I think it will be a very entertaining matchup in the finals.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Lol Liverpool.

Roma fluke beats Barca, giving Liverpool a cake walk to the finals only to succumb to the most powerful and successful European club of all time. Salah should get a couple because Egyptians are like tomb robbers stealing gold one second and gone the next. But if Real Madrid doesn't score more than four it should be considered a negative.

I can see it now though, the game-winning-goal which leads Real to a 5-2 victory will come from a Gerrardian slip in the midfield by either Milner or Henderson leading to Casimiro breaking the game open.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
After yesterday’s game, it took hours for the true whining and moaning to start in here. Much better pace today.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Lol Liverpool.

Roma fluke beats Barca, giving Liverpool a cake walk to the finals only to succumb to the most powerful and successful European club of all time. Salah should get a couple because Egyptians are like tomb robbers stealing gold one second and gone the next. But if Real Madrid doesn't score more than four it should be considered a negative.

I can see it now though, the game-winning-goal which leads Real to a 5-2 victory will come from a Gerrardian slip in the midfield by either Milner or Henderson leading to Casimiro breaking the game open.

Wow

Reactions: Deficient Mode

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Evilo now calling me a closet Real fan. This place is hilarious.

Anyway...close tie. Roma definitely brought it for the CL this year.

The final is going to be amazing. Happy we made it this far. Just need to clinch that CL spot now. Would love a win over Chelsea to do it.

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Evilo now calling me a closet Real fan. This place is hilarious.

Anyway...close tie. Roma definitely brought it for the CL this year.

The final is going to be amazing. Happy we made it this far. Just need to clinch that CL spot now. Would love a win over Chelsea to do it.
A win or a tie whatever just get something on sunday.

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Let's goooooooo! To the final! Real Madrid is going to take some kind of special game to beat but I have faith.

Of course we're only in the final because of the refs who clearly wanted Liverpool in the final all along.

Where did I ignore any calls?

I guess being delusional and ignoring the calls aren't exactly the same thing, but whatever floats your boat.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
look at net spend and the players they sold or are bound to lose. Suarez, Sterling, Coutinho, Can

That being said they got the most important hire in Jurgen Klopp.
The fact of the matter is they can’t spend on the level of Real or Barcelona. And I suspect if Suarez wasn’t sold he would have gone on strike to demand move to Spain anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad