NCAA GDT: 2018 CFP National Championship: (3) Georgia Bulldogs vs (4) Alabama Crimson Tide

S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Anyone on the ESPN app getting an unwatchable stream (buffering every 5 seconds)? It was like this for Georgia/Oklahoma too but weirdly the NFL game was fine.

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Asking a college kicker to do it a second time from 5 yards further back? Could see that miss coming from a mile away.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Anyone on the ESPN app getting an unwatchable stream (buffering every 5 seconds)? It was like this for Georgia/Oklahoma too but weirdly the NFL game was fine.

ESPNs app seems like it's been crap all football season. Everything buffers, even the highlight videos.

So yeah, not just you

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
ESPNs app seems like it's been crap all football season. Everything buffers, even the highlight videos.

So yeah, not just you

Most of the regular season games were fine, but the playoffs are pretty much unwatchable. Sucking up the bandwidth too.

Bleh. What a mess.

Oh but the commercials play beautifully

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Georgia looks like they have a serious case of the butterflies at the moment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
UCF has a lot to be proud of this season BUT 3 of their games were canceled, no telling what could've happened in any of those games and if they want to play for the big trophy than they need to play the big teams
The Memphis game got re-scheduled (and then had to play them again). Other games were against a 5-win Georgia Tech team and Maine. Beating GT would've been nice, but it wouldn't have given them the lift they needed to get close to the playoff. Maybe they're ranked 9th instead of 12th.

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB
How does the ticket situation work for students for these games? I assume they’re not dropping a couple thousand for a ticket. Does the school just give away their allotment?

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Man I can't believe he just turned that corner and then stayed in bounds. What kind of prospect is Michel considered? His brother plays in the CFL.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Michel is 2-3rd rounder... top 5 RB
would be a steal...he doesn't have too much mileage too.

Good glocker and great receiver.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad