GDT: 2018 ALDS: (AL4) New York Yankees vs. (AL1) Boston Red Sox

Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I still don’t like either team against someone like Houston or LA. Those teams have 2 dominant shutdown starters. The Yankees should have gone all in on MadBum

Houston I agree but still going be tougher for the Astros this year as for LA..don't think so.Kershaw has been very beatable in the post season. I also think that Machado is the only big bat especially without seager

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
Judge seems a lot more locked in compared to last year's ALDS.

He struggled mightily against Cleveland last year save for game 4.

Reality Check

May 28, 2008
Damn Price really does suck in the playoffs. I recall him having one great start I think against Kansas City and he got blown up in the 7th or 8th after he had given up one hit through the first 20 something batters

He was actually good during his stint with Detroit in 2014. The only blemish was hitting a guy and then sending up a gopher ball to noted Detroit killer Nelson Cruz.

Detroit getting shut down by Bud friggin' Norris in game 3 and their bullpen blowing up in game 2 were the real issues.

I can still see him having his Kenny Rogers moment one day.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
And just like that we are guaranteed at least one baseball game on Tuesday

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I've been wrong many times before and will continue to be many times after, but YS will be a nightmare for the Red Sox IMO. Fenway had a poor fan support showing (nerves probably) and they'll probably be rattled like the Astros were last year.

Cheese Wagstaff

Dec 11, 2017
Gary-Sanchez-bat-drop.gif

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
I hate the yanks and i despise the sox . however the yanks were not expected to be a playoff team this quickly.....after all they were in rebuilding mode.
Having said that the yanks are the underdog but the sox are in for a ride now at yankee stadium.
If sox lose their obnoxious fans wont be getting pity from me. If the yanks go against houston....yanks will lose

Last edited:

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
The Yankees fans being insufferable is like a rite of passage. Everyone's used to it by now.

For some reason the Red Sox are more intolerable when they're good, and i say this as someone who hated the Yankees growing up. (still do)

The Yankees are just there doing they're thing while the Sox are like "PLEAAAASE NOTICE US. WE MATTER" and it's so bloody annoying.

God i hope they blast them out of the park in the next two.

Reactions: Marcobruin

Marcobruin

Oct 30, 2016
Anyone here go watch a game in many different cities? If so where did you see the hottest babes?
San Diego seems to have some real hotties

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad