NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Wild Card Round: (4) Baltimore Ravens vs (5) Los Angeles Chargers

bal or lac

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
12 pt game at halftime with a 21 yr old rookie QB starting his first playoff game under an OC who has no clue how to use him

i'll cut lamar some slack. harbaugh going with flacco in the 2nd half wouldn't surprise me but if anyone thinks he can come in and lead the ravens to a win they haven't watched him play in a while
Keep in mind he was nursing a bad hip earlier this season. I think Flacco is probably washed up too, but Jackson isn't equipped at this point to come back. He relies on nursing leads and not turning the ball over. They're going to need to air it out and I think Flacco is the man for that.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Well, the other side to continuing to kick field goals is that you know the Ravens would come up with a block eventually. Something I've been thinking about since halftime.

Reactions: m9

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Flacco also played better earlier this season than he did the last couple of years. One Flacco to Brown shot and we've got a game.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I wouldn't have even given him a series in the second half. He's clearly out of his element.

Bring Flacco in.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If the Chargers are going to blowing up the middle of the Ravens line, I don't know what Flacco is supposed to do about that. Unless they start using quick throws that they already should've been using. Maybe some screens.

tony d

Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Watching this game. For all the hype Jackson was getting he looks awful so far. This Chargers team is my AFC pick to make the Super Bowl but I expected the Ravens to play better.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Watching this game. For all the hype Jackson was getting he looks awful so far. This Chargers team is my AFC pick to make the Super Bowl but I expected the Ravens to play better.

Their defense is as advertised. The rest not so much.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
If nothing else Flacco can make some pre-snap reads and get the ball out fast. Jackson is out there looking like a deer in the headlights.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad