NFL GDT: 2018 AFC Wild Card Round: (3) Houston Texans vs (6) Indianapolis Colts

?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sports Enthusiast

Not Here To Be Liked
Sep 19, 2010
Middle of nowhere
No, actually the Colts won in Houston 24-21 a few weeks ago, snapped the Texans long winning streak. Indy's only loss was than inexplicable 6-0 loss to the Jaguars the week earlier.

Luck threw for almost 400 yards in that win over Houston, they had a near perfect game plan combined with Houston's banged up secondary. Might happen again but who knows.

It's also Watson's first playoff game so who knows how he'll play. But it's not like he hasn't had pressure with those high profile games at Clemson.

Yes, they swapped, I realized after. The Colts barely won in the worst second half performance of the year by Houston. That concerns me about Indy.

Fun fact, Watson hasn't lost a game by more than a TD since he was in high school. That's crazy.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Texans are still a joke come playoff time. The one time they faced a legitimate opponent they got absolutely taken apart.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Colts blow them out. Luck is a man on a mission, Watson is still a kid.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Colts made it look easy.

What a difference this season has been compared to the last few years Luck played. He has all day to stand back there and make something happen.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
So glad I switched my pick for this game this morning. May be too early for that but still a great opening drive for the Colts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad