Injury Report: 2018-2019

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I hate quoting them but they've been right on several breaking news before.

They're claiming Paul Byron has a broken wrist. Caveat emptor.

Fixxer

Jul 28, 2016

no fracture. Day to day for byron. Looked really bad bu his reaction.

Reminded me of Markov's knee injury, the 2nd major, colliding with Eric Stall. Markov punched the board once, knowing his knee didn't hold up.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Waked returned tonight after being out since Jan 25th, was thought to possibly be out for the season. It's been tough for Laval to lose McCarron, Juulsen, Olofsson, Shinkaruk all for the season on top of losing guys like Agostino, Chaput, Kulak, Froese, etc...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
updated op, but in case others haven't heard, Juulsen and Gustav Olofsson are skating in Laval on their own. Laval has 9 games left in the season.

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
if there's any news of Byron post it here, would be surprised if he's back for the regular season.

Depends on his SCAT 2 test i would think .. NHL Protocol for Concussion Evaluation and Team Management. I know he did not loose conscious but he can still have a concussion.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Depends on his SCAT 2 test i would think .. NHL Protocol for Concussion Evaluation and Team Management. I know he did not loose conscious but he can still have a concussion.

I don't know if he lost conscious or not, but he wouldn't have been able to skate on his own, so he likely was concussed as he couldn't stand on his own. That looked very bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad