Injury Report: 2018-2019

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Habs -

Laval -
Micheal McCarron - (Shoulder, out for season, happened Jan 1st)
Gustav Olofsson - (shoulder, out 6 months, happened Oct 19th)

Prospects -
Alexander Romanov - (LBI, unknown, not sure when it happened as he last played on 3/4 in the 1st round but didn't appear in any game in the 2nd round)

Last edited:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Weber and Byron are key players. Hopefully Shea is ready come training camp

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Countless amounts of Concussions and now knee injuries. Dudes body has been through hell over the past couple years, gotta start thinking about the rest of your life.

Was Crosby supposed to retire a couple of years ago? The guy is only 26 years old... Soon 27, he's in his prime...

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
Sure...I mean there's clearly a chance you're right but we'll see...

He'll never "retire" with the habs. If he's too injured to continue, he'll just not play and be on LTIR and collect checks like horton/lupul/pronger/savard have.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
He'll never "retire" with the habs. If he's too injured to continue, he'll just not play and be on LTIR and collect checks like horton/lupul/pronger/savard have.

He's not that f***ed up man...

Before joining the Habs he barely missed a game in his career...

He had a couple of concussions and a knee injury, it's not the end of the world..

Lehkonen was concussed, Scherbak was concussed, Danault was concussed, Price was concussed... I mean there's no logical reason to send him to retirement at 26 years old...

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
He's not that ****ed up man...

He had a couple of concussions and a knee injury, it's not the end of the world..

Lehkonen was concussed, Scherbak was concussed, Danault was concussed, Price was concussed... I mean there's no logical reason to send him to retirement at 26 years old...

He's one bad hit away from being done for good. See Marc Savard

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
He's not that ****ed up man...

People have become drama queens on this board, we have hit a new all time low past the draft.

Reactions: Peter Puck

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
updated for Weber, it said that he went under the knife on June 19th, but isn't this the first time it's been reported or did I miss this?

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
updated for Weber, it said that he went under the knife on June 19th, but isn't this the first time it's been reported or did I miss this?

No, it was only reported today.

But as part of the Habs new transparency effort, they decided to wait 2 weeks to tell everyone instead of 2 months. Even holding a press conference and not telling the fans...

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
No, it was only reported today.

But as part of the Habs new transparency effort, they decided to wait 2 weeks to tell everyone instead of 2 months. Even holding a press conference and not telling the fans...

thanks I was confused cause earlier in this thread a poster suggested Weber as injured and I know I hadn't heard anything different that he was expected to be there for the start of the season.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Was trying to put together a list of prospects that are currently injured. We know that Ikonen and Evans are both on the self and that Brook won't play for Team Canada next week at the Summer Showcase from his injury he got in the playoffs I believe but he's working on with Pleks.

There's also Scott Walford who got injured at the end of the season and missed the playoffs if I recall, and I believe he was still considered injured at the development camp.

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
Habs -

Paul Byron - (right shoulder, out 6 months starting 4-18)
Jake Evans - (sports hernia, out 3 months starting 5-2)
Andrew Shaw - (left knee, out 6 months starting 4-25)
Shea Weber - (knee injury, out 6 months starting 7-4)

Prospects -
Josh Brook - (unknown)
Joni Ikonen - (right knee, out 6 months starting 6-19)
Scott Walford - (unknown)

I think the 6 months of Weber started in June instead of July when the surgery occured.

Reactions: montreal

Habs Icing

Formerly Onice
Jan 17, 2004
Montreal
Habs -
Andrew Shaw - (left knee, out 6 months starting 4-25)
Shea Weber - (knee injury, out 5-6 months starting 6-19)

Laval -
Jake Evans - (concussion, unknown, happened Sept 7th)

Prospects -
Samuel Houde (shoulder, out 10 days)
Joni Ikonen - (right knee, out 6 months starting 6-11)
Jarret Tyszka - (concussion, unknown, happened Sept 9th)
So Byron has been cleared to play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->