Injury Report: 2018-2019

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Even if he's recovered, conditioning, cardio, and timing will still take another month and a half. Good news though!

He has plenty of time to work on getting in game shape. 4-5 months typical recovery and the Habs were very conservative with the mid December prediction back in July. He had his surgery in mid June from what I recall.

Talk about Weber returning will pick up in mid November and he plays around end of the month or early December.... if there are no set backs and we have hard none so far.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
any update on Schlemko? I thought I heard he was close to returning? I figured they might send him to Laval on a conditioning stint for a weekend or so.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Looks like Armia was officially placed on IR, opening up a roster spot, which will most likely be taken by Schlemko since he's nearing a return.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
So Armia and Byron are gone for a few weeks. We don’t have much to plug those holes unless Sherbak can show us some instant maturation.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
So, this was basically the earliest date Weber would be back. I guess we can expect him to return sometime in the next month. If he can play and stay healthy, we will basically have a huge upgrade, and a chance at the playoffs.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
updated for Scherbak injury, waiting to see if he goes on IR or not as he's had trouble with the knee but I don't know if it's the same one.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Both Juulsen and Scherbak have been placed on IR.

Juulsen is out indefinitely and Scherbak (no details on his injury) but it's lower body.

That puts the roster to 21/23. Weber will be back real soon so that will put them to 22/23.

Other than Weber, Habs have Byron, Armia, Juulsen, and Scherbak on IR.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Both Juulsen and Scherbak have been placed on IR.

Juulsen is out indefinitely and Scherbak (no details on his injury) but it's lower body.

That puts the roster to 21/23. Weber will be back real soon so that will put them to 22/23.

Other than Weber, Habs have Byron, Armia, Juulsen, and Scherbak on IR.

I expect Chaput to be re-call.... can't be worse than Deslauriers.

Harpo

Lyle forever
Sep 20, 2007
Quebec City
Habs are missing Byron and Armia. They are both solid top-9 players. Having them instead of Agostino and Deslauriers on the regular roster is a huge upgrade. Our 4th line was one of our strength early on. Now, not so much. Having Pleks to center the 4th line was also a nice asset.

Shaw-Plekanec-Hudon/Peca is way better than the current Deslauriers-Peca-Hudon. Offensively and defensively.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad