Prospect Info: 2018-2019 WJC Thread

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
This play defines what player talvitie is, instead of shying away when leading 4-1 he takes/gives a hit and gets the puck deep.

I knew about his shot and his tenacity, but what surprised me a lot was his strength. Did not know he was that strong. He has been laying some big hits throughout the tourney.

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I knew about his shot and his tenacity, but what surprised me a lot was his strength. Did not know he was that strong. He has been laying some big hits throughout the tourney.
Some bigger guys took runs at him earlier in the tournament thinking he was a small guy they could plow over I guess, and none of them got the better of that collision.

Reactions: Oneiro

Ol Dirty Bstrd

Nov 25, 2007
Really love what I’m seeing from Talvitie. This guy’s gonna be a player you love to have on your team. I expect him in NJ full time in 2-3 years depending when they decide to sign him

GeNeXt

Jul 5, 2012
realistically, what year can we expect talvitie to compete for a spot?

I'm not sure how many years we hold his rights since he was drafted out of Europe, stayed there an additional year, and is now in the NCAA. Considering he is having a similar season to Anderson last year, it's possible he could be added this Spring.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I'm not sure how many years we hold his rights since he was drafted out of Europe, stayed there an additional year, and is now in the NCAA. Considering he is having a similar season to Anderson last year, it's possible he could be added this Spring.
CapFriendly says we hold his rights until Aug 15, 2022.

Ben Matlock

Resteriged Uesr
Aug 21, 2007
Nice to see Switzerland show up for the second period. Hoping for a nail-biter, but I think Russia will regroup and take it 5-2.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Slepets is ridiculously fast.

I definitely think he's getting drafted this year. No chance he falls through the draft a second time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad